Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT) Preparation Package
- 63 Tests
- 919 Questions
- One-off payment
- 30-Day unlimited access
- Online timed test simulation for realistic practice
- Detailed instructions and worked solutions for every question
- Questions developed by industry experts
- Personal performance tracking system
Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT) Practice
Founded in 2006, Criteria provides web-based pre-employment testing services. They are active in the United States and 18 countries internationally. Criteria provides solutions to organizations to better manage their human capital by providing tools to improve employee selection and retention processes. The Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test, CCAT in short, is a general pre-employment aptitude test that measures your verbal, basic algebra, and spatial reasoning skills.
Assessment-Training.com offers a tailor-made package of tests that will help you develop the skills and experience needed to score high on the CCAT. Start your training now to make sure that you’re fully prepared. By practicing these tests, you will familiarize yourself with the different formats and maximize your chances to ace your assessment and land that job!
The Assessment-Training.com CCAT Assessment Preparation Package consists of practice tests, consisting of the 3 different categories used, being verbal, math and logic, and spatial reasoning. All these categories are discussed separately in more detail below. The CCAT Assessment Preparation Package consists of the following tests:
- Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT) Math & Logic
- CCAT – Number Sequences (13 tests, 325 questions)
- CCAT – Word Problems (5 tests, 50 questions)
- Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT) Spatial Reasoning
- CCAT – Inductive Reasoning (12 tests, 144 questions)
- CCAT – Matrices (9 tests, 90 questions)
- CCAT – Odd-One-Out (5 tests, 50 questions)
- Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT) Verbal Reasoning
- CCAT – Antonyms (5 tests, 75 questions)
- CCAT – Letter Sequences (5 tests, 50 questions)
- CCAT – Syllogisms (9 tests, 135 questions)
All of our practice tests come with extensive explanations and a description of how the questions can be solved. Furthermore, our Personal Progression System will help you track your progress and give a detailed view of your performances. This system will help you identify your stronger and weaker points and provides insight into your areas of development. The progression tool keeps track of your scores, test times and overall progress.
Start training now and get immediate access to the tests and practice 24/7 on your computer, phone or tablet!